Monday, September 17, 2007

Zucchini Nacho


I did not know what I was going to cook for my husband the other night. I saw zucchini in the freeze, and I came up with this recipe. He liked it. Tell me what do you think!


2 zucchinis (cut into long pieces)
1/2 cup slice onion
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp taco seasoning
3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese (more as desire)
1 cup tortilla chip or corn chip
Guacamole, Salsa or Sour Cream (as desire for side dish)

Heat the oil in a pan over medium high heat then add onion and zucchinis. Stir-fry then add taco seasoning. Stir-fry until it is cooked. Remove from the heat. Turn the oven on broil, Low heat. Put chip in the oven safe dish and top with vegetable stir-fry then top with cheese. Put the dish in the oven until the cheese melted. It will not take that long. Remove from the oven and serve with guacamole, salsa or sour cream.

No comments:

Get the recipe search button for Google Toolbar!
Click here to install the button in seconds and be a kitchen magician forever.